Fire in garage started in fridge freezer?

editorial image
0
Have your say

A fire in the garage of a village property is thought to have started accidently in the fridge freezer.

Crews from Leighton Buzzard and Dunstable were called just before 8am today (Friday) to the garage blaze in Kingsway, Stanbridge.

They fought the fire using two fire hoses and a covering jet, wearing breathing apparatus to protect themselves from fumes and smoke.

The fire left 50% of the garage damaged by fire and 100% smoke damaged. The incident was closed at 8.45am