DCSIMG

Leighton restaurant damaged by fire

L13-1183 Leighton Buzzard general news pictures. LB News
Amanda Devlin
JR 40
3.10.13

L13-1183 Leighton Buzzard general news pictures. LB News Amanda Devlin JR 40 3.10.13

A fire broke out in the kitchen of an Indian restaurant in Leighton Buzzard in the small hours of this morning.

Leighton fire crews were called to Sizzler, on Bridge Street, at 5.21am where the fire has caused extensive smoke and water damage.

Firefighters say the small cooker fire caused 25 per cent smoke damage to the two-storey building, but 50 per cent water damage.

Crews stayed on site for half an hour to help with the flooding.

A spokesman for Sizzler says they are currently unable to comment, but confirmed no one was hurt.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page