Pub cleared of smoke following accidental deep fat fryer blaze

fire
fire
0
Have your say

An accidental blaze in an industrial deep fat fryer saw firefighters called out to The Flying Fox pub, just off the A5, on Sunday.

Crews from Woburn and Toddington arrived at the Sheep Lane, Woburn pub, at about 5.45am.

They used foam to extinguish the fire and the fryer was then removed by firefighters from the kitchen.

Positive pressure ventilation was used to clear smoke from the building. There were no casualties, and the incident was closed 6.37am.