We can today reveal a list of the best and worst GP surgeries in Leighton Buzzard and surrounding areas based on ratings provided by patients on how likely they are to recommend their practice.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey.
The survey is sent out twice a year to around 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries in Leighton Buzzard, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
1. Little Rotshchild House Surgery - 71 Marsworth Road, Pitstone, Leighton Buzzard - 92.4%
2. Woburn Surgery - Eleanor Close, Woburn, Beds - 91.3%
3. The Surgery - 46 Stewkley Road, Wing, Leighton Buzzard - 89.2%
4. Edlesborough Surgery - 11 Cow Lane, Edlesborough, Dunstable - 88.8%
5. Dr Sivakumar & Partners Grovebury Road Surgery - Ridgeway Court, Grovebury Road, Leighton Buzzard - 74.7%
6. Salisbury House Surgery - Lake Street, Leighton Buzzard - 73.4%
7. Dr Henderson & Partners The Surgery - 29 Bassett Road, Leighton Buzzard - 73%
8. Ashcroft Surgery - Stewkley Road, Wing, Leighton Buzzard - 70.9%
9. Leighton Road Surgery - 1 Leighton Road, Leighton Buzzard - 61.1%
10. Water Eaton Health Centre - Fern Grove, Bletchley, Milton Keynes - 55.9%