If you enjoy putting your IQ to the test then get yourself registered for The Brains of Leighton Buzzard Quiz, hosted by The Rotary Club of Leighton-Linslade.
This year’s event is being held at Cedars Upper School on the evening of Monday, February 26.
But you don’t need to be a potential Mastermind contestant to be able to take part – and to prove it here are a small selection of questions typical of the ones that you and your team might be challenged with...
1. Was Michael Buble once a salmon fisherman?
2. Who is no longer the boss of Formula 1 ?
3. What three letter word means “At this present moment in time”?
4. “Sidepocket for a Toad” is a locally made product - but what is it?
5. Which Dublin company uses 100,000 tons of barley each year ?
6. What local town with 130 roundabouts was 50 last year?
A Rotary spokesman said: “If you can get the answers to any of these you will probably enjoy our quiz night. It is a fun evening where nobody gets embarrassed by the questions! All the profits go to Rotary charities.”
Teams of four are needed whether you be from a business, club or society or a group of friends.
The price to enter equates to £12.50 a ticket (£50 for a team of four) to cover a hot meal and dessert for the contestants. There will also be a licensed bar with waitress service.
If you would like to set up a team , either call Michael Rowland on 01525 376637 or email him at email@example.com
ANSWERS: 1. Yes; 2. Bernie Eccleston; 3. Now; 4. Beer from Tring Brewery; 5. Guinness; 6. Milton Keynes.